ARTeries is our art department’s bi-annual juried exhibition that showcases the strongest original student work in drawing, painting, sculpture, and mixed-media art. ARTeries provides an opportunity for the university community to celebrate the artistic talents of Fitchburg State students.
Submission & Eligibility Guidelines
- Open to all Fitchburg State students.
- Up to 10 artworks may be submitted (see below for how to submit).
- Open to drawings, paintings, sculpture, & mixed-media artworks (we cannot accept works in graphic design or photography, as those media are represented in Communications Media’s Visions exhibition).
- It is not necessary to mat or frame works for submission, but students whose work is selected will be asked to help with preparing works for exhibition.
Email the following submission materials to Andrea Olmstead:
- A completed ARTeries2020 Submission Form with your name and contact info, as well as the title, dimensions, and medium of each artwork.
- Photos of your artworks in any slideshow format (PDF, PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Slides); arrange your slide numbers to correspond to the submissions form, and put the artwork titles on the slides.
Submissions deadline—must be received by Monday, February 24.
- Selected artworks will be announced by Wednesday, February 26.
- Original artworks that are selected for the show must be delivered to us by Tuesday, March 3 (drop-off times for selected work will be on Thurs. 2/27, Mon. 3/2, & Tues. 3/3).