March 23 - April 22, 2022
The works selected for the show will be on view in the Hammond Gallery, and will also be included in an online slideshow as part of the Undergraduate Conference
for Research and Creative Practice, which will again be held virtually this year.
ARTeries is Fitchburg State University Art Department’s annual juried exhibition that showcases the strongest original student work in drawing, painting, sculpture, and mixed-media art. ARTeries provides an opportunity for the university community to celebrate the artistic talents of Fitchburg State students. As a “juried” show, ARTeries is competitive; a faculty panel will select artworks from the pool of submissions.
See more from Arteries in the Burg Blog.
Submit your artwork
Submission and eligibility guidelines:
- Open to all Fitchburg State students.
- Up to 10 artworks may be submitted (see below for how to submit).
- Open to drawings, paintings, sculpture, ceramics, and mixed-media artworks (we cannot accept works in graphic design or photography, as those media are represented in Communications Media’s Visions exhibition).
Use this Google Form to submit a slideshow (up to 10 artworks):
- Label each image in your slideshow with the artwork’s title, medium, and dimensions.
- Include your full name in the file name of your slideshow.
- Any slideshow format is accepted (Google Slides, PDF, PowerPoint, Keynote); simply submit it by uploading it in Google Form linked above.