ARTeries is our juried student exhibition that showcases the strongest original work in drawing, painting, sculpture, and mixed-media art. ARTeries provides an opportunity for the university community to celebrate the artistic talents of Fitchburg State students.
This year, it will be presented as an online virtual exhibition. A slideshow of the selected works will be shown on the CenterStage gallery webpage, as well as at the Undergraduate Conference for Research and Creative Practice, which will also be held virtually this year.
As a “juried” show, ARTeries is competitive; a faculty panel will select artworks from the pool of submissions.
Submit your artwork!
Submission & eligibility guidelines:
- Open to all Fitchburg State students.
- Up to 10 artworks may be submitted (see below for how to submit).
- Open to drawings, paintings, sculpture, ceramics, & mixed-media artworks (we cannot accept works in graphic design or photography, as those media are represented in Communications Media’s Visions exhibition).
How to submit: Email the following submission materials to contact listed below:
- A completed ARTeries2021 Submission Form with your name and contact info, as well as the title, dimensions, and medium of each artwork.
- Photos of your artworks in any slideshow format (PDF, PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Slides); arrange your slide numbers to correspond to the submissions form, and put the artwork titles on the slides.
Email submission form and slideshow to Professor Andrea Olmstead at email@example.com
Submissions must be received by Tuesday, March 23.
- Selected artworks will be announced by Monday, March 29
Info & forms: http://www.fitchburgstate.edu/ARTeries