The Net Price Calculator is a tool that prospective students and families may use to obtain an estimate of what it may cost to attend Fitchburg State University. It is important to note the following about this estimator:
- Estimated costs are based upon both direct costs (tuition, fees, housing and meal plans / food, if living on campus) and indirect costs (estimated costs for books, travel, personal expenses and housing and meal plan / food if living off campus.) Therefore, your direct costs to the University will most likely be lower than projected here.
- Estimated cost is based upon median grant and scholarship funds provided to first-time, full-time freshmen. Student and parent loans, available to all families, are not reflected in the estimated net cost.
- This is not a financial aid application. To apply for financial aid, please complete the FAFSA by our priority deadline of March 1. Our Title IV school code is 002184.
- The estimate provided here does not represent your actual net costs, nor does it represent an offer of financial aid.
- Actual financial aid awards are dependent on such things as deadlines and the availability of funds. It is important that you communicate special circumstances to the Financial Aid Office once you have submitted the FAFSA.