Reverse Transfer

If you transfer from a Massachusetts community college and have completed at least 30 college-level credits at a Massachusetts community college, but have not yet earned your associate degree, you may be able to transfer credits earned at Fitchburg State University to fulfill your associate degree requirements.

The program is called “Reverse Transfer” and you can find more information and complete the participation form by visiting the MassTransfer website.

There are no additional costs.

State universities and UMass campuses waive transcript fees and community colleges waive graduation fees for Reverse Transfer students, so you can receive your associate degree without any additional time or expense.