Articulation agreements are designed to facilitate transfer between many of the Massachusetts Community Colleges and Fitchburg State University. These transfer agreements show how community college courses will be applied to a particular bachelor’s degree.
In addition to the specific Articulation Agreements listed on this page, Fitchburg State has approximately 250 MassTransfer linked programs with the Massachusetts Community Colleges.
The MassTransfer website has an easy to use search tool to find out if your program is eligible. Additional Transfer Agreements between majors can also be found using this search function. Visit the MassTransfer page to learn more details about Fitchburg State’s MassTransfer policies.
Active Articulation Agreements
- Allied Health to Interdisciplinary Studies (Technical Sales) (PDF)
- Guaranteed Admission agreement for Business Administration (PDF)
- Computer Information Systems Transfer (PDF)
- Early Childhood Education Transfer (PDF)
- Early Childhood - Birth to 8 (Non-licensure) (PDF)
- Exercise and Sports Science Concentration (LAX) to Exercise and Sports Science (PDF)
- Law to Political Science Transfer (PDF)
- MWCC/Fitchburg State Guaranteed Admission Nursing Program (PDF)
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Computer Science Transfer (PDF)
- Deaf Studies (PDF)
- Early Childhood Education Birth to 8 (PDF)
- Guaranteed Admissions Agreement
- Hotel/Restaurant Management Hospitality to Business Administration (PDF)
- Human Services (PDF)
- Manufacturing Technology (PDF)
- Mechatronics to Engineering Technology (Electronics Concentration) (PDF)