B.S., Framingham State University (Elementary Education)
M.Ed., Fitchburg State University (Elementary Education)
Ed.D., Regis College (Higher Education Leadership)
- Standards-based mathematics and science curricula
- Math anxiety in pre-service teachers
- Parental involvement in math education
- Preparation/mentorship of pre-service teachers
- Using mixed-reality simulations in teacher preparation courses
- Link, L. Bridging the Mathematical Divide Between Home and Elementary School in a
Standards-Based Environment. ProQuest, 2018.
- Empowering and Engaging Preservice Teachers to Be Confident and Competent Science Teachers, roundtable presentation, New England Educational Research Organization, 2019.
- Bridging the Mathematical Divide in Elementary School, poster session, New England Educational Research Organization, 2017.
- Bridging the Mathematical Divide Between Home and Elementary School in a Standards-Based Environment, First Cohort Presentation, Regis College, May 2016.
- Exploring Elementary Teachers’ Math Anxiety, Doctoral Student Orientation, Regis College, February 2015.
- A Comprehensive Program Evaluation: Regis College Education Department, President’s Luncheon, Regis College, January 2015.
PENDING CONFERENCE SUBMISSIONS
- Bridging Theory to Practice through Collaborative Field Experiences, National Student Teaching and Supervision Conference (rescheduled spring 2021).
- A New Frontier: Utilizing Mixed-Reality for Meaningful Candidate Practice and Feedback, National Association of State Directors of Teacher Education and Certification (rescheduled summer 2021).
- Association of Teachers of Mathematics in Massachusetts (ATMIM)
- National Council of Supervisors of Mathematics (NCSM)
- National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM)
- National Science Teachers Association (NSTA)