Current International Student Forms | Fitchburg State University
Skip to main content

Fitchburg State uses technology to gather information and better understand visitors’ experiences. By continuing to use this website, you consent to this usage in accordance with our Privacy Policy.

Current International Student Forms

The Office of International Education is here to help you find all the information you need to be a successful student. We offer many services to international students; from counseling on immigration matters, assistance with cultural adjustment, and the accessing of electronic resources. We are also responsible for recordkeeping for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

If you don't find the information you're looking for below, please contact us at or 978.665.3089. 

For Current Students:

**This site is being updated**


Please email for more information.