Reverse Transfer at Fitchburg State | Fitchburg State University
Skip to main content

Fitchburg State uses technology to gather information and better understand visitors’ experiences. By continuing to use this website, you consent to this usage in accordance with our Privacy Policy.

Reverse Transfer

Transfer students who transfer from a Massachusetts community college and have completed at least 30 college-level credits at a Massachusetts community college, but not yet earned their associate degrees, may be able to transfer credits earned at Fitchburg State University to fulfill their associate degree requirements.

The program is called “Reverse Transfer” and you can find more information and complete the participation form by visiting the Mass Transfer website.

Expand All

Additional Information

No additional costs.

State universities and UMass campuses waive transcript fees and community colleges waive graduation fees for Reverse Transfer students, so you can receive your associate degree without any additional time or expense.