Postdoctoral Fellowship, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/Harvard Medical School
Ph.D., University of Massachusetts Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences (Immunology and Virology)
B.A., Macalester College (Biology)
- Virus-induced immunopathology during hemorrhagic fevers
- Human lymphocyte responses to influenza vaccination
- Role of neutrophils in immune responses to viral infection
- Co, M.D., E.D. Kilpatrick, A.L. Rothman. 2009. Dynamics of the CD8 T-cell response following yellow fever virus 17D immunization. Immunology 128 (1 Suppl.): e718-27.
- Yu, G., X. Xu, M.D. Vu, E.D. Kilpatrick, X.C. Li. 2006. NK cells promote transplant tolerance by killing donor antigen-presenting cells. J. Exp. Med. 203(8): 1851-1858.
- Kilpatrick, E.D., M. Terajima, F.T. Koster, M.D. Catalina, J. Cruz, F.A. Ennis. 2004. Role of specific CD8+ T cells in the severity of a fulminant zoonotic viral hemorrhagic fever, hantavirus pulmonary syndrome. J. Immunol. 172(5):3297-3304.
- Terajima, M., J. Cruz, G. Raines, E.D. Kilpatrick, J.S. Kennedy, A.L. Rothman, F.A. Ennis. 2003. Quantitation of CD8+ T cell responses to newly identified HLA-A*0201-restricted T cell epitopes conserved among vaccinia and variola (smallpox) viruses. J. Exp. Med. 197(7):927-932.
- Cusson, N., S. Oikemus, E.D. Kilpatrick, L. Cunningham, M. Kelliher. 2002. The death domain kinase RIP protects thymocytes from tumor necrosis factor receptor type 2-induced cell death. J.Exp.Med. 196:15-26.
- Kilpatrick, E.D., and R.P. Robertson. 1998. Differentiation between glucose-induced desensitization of insulin secretion and beta-cell exhaustion in the HIT-T15 cell line. Diabetes 47(4):606-611.