What Does Disability Services Do?
The primary objective of Disability Services is to empower qualified students with disabilities to engage in all facets of Fitchburg State University's academic, residential and student life.
Disability Services provides reasonable and appropriate accommodations for Fitchburg State students allowing equal access to all university programs and services. To support equitable access to educational opportunities, Disability Services provides eligible students with individually tailored support services, promotes self-advocacy skills, academic skill-building, and training in the use of adaptive technologies.
- Katrina Durham, Director of Disability Services
- Julie Maki, Coordinator of the Adaptive Computer Lab
- Francine Menendez-Aponte, Staff Interpreter
- Ambray Ernst, Department Secretary
- Stephanie Giguere, Professional Tutor
- Test Scheduling
Hammond Hall, Room 303
Fitchburg State University
160 Pearl Street
Fitchburg, MA 01420
Test Scheduling Information and Documents
- Test Information
- To schedule an exam or email an exam to Disability Services, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-665-4020
- Faculty Approval Form (Word)
- Testing Checklist (Word)
- Exam Proctoring Policy (Word)
Nursing Student Information
NCLEX® Administration Accommodations Due to A Disability