More than just classes
While academics are the primary focus, campus life at Fitchburg State involves many other activities, events, and opportunities that enable students to expand their horizons outside the classroom. There are places to go, student services and offices, clubs and organizations for getting involved, things you should know, like
orientation programs and services offered to commuter students, and things to do, like cultural activities and performances on campus and in the community.
Fitchburg State's primary purpose is to enrich the minds and lives of its students. The Division of Student and Academic Life helps support that purpose by promoting the intellectual, cultural, personal, and social development of students.
They accomplish this mission by:
- Supporting an environment that promotes students' intellectual inquiry and responsible decision-making.
- Providing programs and services that support students as they clarify personal values, develop personal identity, grow intellectually, build leadership skills, and create strong interpersonal relationships.
- Providing assistance and services to promote diversity, cultural richness, and the full membership of all students within the university community.
- Responding to the different needs of students at their varying stages of intellectual, social, and personal development.
- Preparing students to be informed and active citizens within our society.
Contact us at email@example.com to learn more about how we serve our students outside the classroom.