Requesting Housing Accommodations

New Students Requesting Housing Accommodations

Newly accepted students to Fitchburg State need to register with Disability Services in order to request a disability related accommodation for housing by May 1st. Please send documentation from your provider which clearly states your diagnosis, as well as the reason this housing request is an accommodation for your disability. Please complete the form below (in addition to the Disability Registration Form) if you are requesting new housing.

Returning Students Requesting Continuing Housing Accommodations

Returning students will need to confirm their continued need for housing accommodations with Disability Services on a yearly basis. Please complete form below and schedule a meeting with Disability Services Director.