FALL 2020 UPDATE: The Office of Academic Coaching and Tutoring will be available remotely, Monday - Friday from 8am - 5pm. To make an appointment with a member with the team or to schedule a tutoring session, please visit their website. Some in person academic coaching is available by appointments, please contact Andrew Linscott, 978-665-3319 or Morgan Hakala, 978-665-4611 or utilize SSC Navigate.
The Academic Coaching and Tutoring Center offers individualized, workshop-based, or in-class support for key student success skills, such as time management, motivation, and concentration.
Our Academic Coaches are here to support you in your pursuit of academic success. Make an appointment, or use these academic success resources they have created.
How to Make Individual Academic Coaching Appointments Using SSC
- Log into SSC Campus using your Falcon Key.
- Click the blue button which says, "Get Assistance."
- From the drop-down menus, choose, "Advising," and then, "Academic Coaching," and then, "Academic Coaching and Tutoring (ACT) Center" - keep clicking "next" until you get to a calendar.
- Choose a time that works for you!
You can also...
- Come to Hammond 308 to get help setting up an appointment
- Attend an Academic Coaching Workshop
For Faculty and Staff
How to Request an Academic Coach to Present a Workshop to Your Class
You can request that an Academic Coach do a workshop in your class or Residential Learning Community.