The Academic Coaching and Tutoring Center offers individualized, workshop-based, or in-class support for key student success skills, such as time management, motivation, and concentration.
Our Academic Coaches are here to support you in your pursuit of academic success. Make an appointment, or use these academic success resources they have created.
How to Make Individual Academic Coaching Appointments Using SSC Navigate
- Log into SSC Navigate using your Falcon Key.
- Click the blue button which says, "Get Assistance."
- From the drop-down menus, choose, "Advising," and then, "Academic Coaching," and then, "Academic Coaching and Tutoring (ACT) Center" - keep clicking "next" until you get to a calendar.
- Choose a time that works for you!
You can also...
- Come to Hammond 308 to get help setting up an appointment
- Attend an Academic Success Workshop by following the SSC Navigate instructions above and search "Academic Success Workshop" instead of selecting Academic Coaching
For Faculty and Staff
How to Request an Academic Coach to Present a Workshop to Your Class
You can request that an Academic Coach do a workshop in your class or Residential Learning Community.