Skip to main content

Initiating Your GI Bill Benefits

Chapters 30, 33, 1606, 1607

Once accepted into a degree program you will need to provide the Registrar’s Office with a Member-4 copy of your DD-214 and/or a copy of your Notice of Basic Eligibility (NOBE) in order for the university to begin your enrollment confirmations with the VA. Once received you must follow the steps below. The Registrar’s Office will thereafter check your enrollment status each semester and certify enrollment with the VA in Buffalo when applicable.

If you have never used your GI Bill benefits:

If you have previously used your GI Bill benefits at another institution: