NECHE Informational Session: Standards One, Two, Three, Five, and Eight3:30pm - 5:00pm
About This Event
NECHE has nine accreditation standards by which Fitchburg State University will be evaluated as part of our comprehensive reaccreditation process that includes an evaluation team visit to campus in March of 2022. Prior to that visit, we are required to prepare a self-study document reflecting on how our institution adheres to these standards while telling our own unique story.
We have seven separate committees that convened this fall to begin this work and are now drafting narrative. The co-chairs and their committee members will host informational sessions on Tuesday, April 13 and Thursday, April 15 to present information on what each of these standards covers and share some of what they are learning through this process. We encourage you to attend one or two of these sessions to learn more! If you are unable to attend, or find that you are interested in more than one standard, please plan on watching the recording sessions which will be posted to the NECHE website.
- Standard 1, 2, 3, Mission and Purposes, Planning and Evaluation, Organization and Governance: Co-Chairs, Dr. DeMisty Bellinger-Delfeld and Mr. Christian Estrella
- Google Meet: https://meet.google.com/gkf-eqto-chz
- Standard Five, Students: Co-Chairs, Dr. Eric Williams and Dr. Hank Parkinson
- Google Meet: https://meet.google.com/vmw-zhpx-dcn
- Standard Eight, Educational Effectiveness: Co-Chairs, Dr. John Sylvia and Dr. Cate Kaluzny
- Google Meet: https://meet.google.com/uzs-pgrx-xvz