NECHE Informational Session: Standards Four, Six, Seven, and Nine3:30pm - 5:00pm
About This Event
NECHE has nine accreditation standards by which Fitchburg State University will be evaluated as part of our comprehensive reaccreditation process that includes an evaluation team visit to campus in March of 2022. Prior to that visit, we are required to prepare a self-study document reflecting on how our institution adheres to these standards while telling our own unique story.
We have seven separate committees that convened this fall to begin this work and are now drafting narrative. The co-chairs and their committee members will host informational sessions on Tuesday, April 13 and Thursday, April 15 to present information on what each of these standards covers and share some of what they are learning through this process. We encourage you to attend one or two of these sessions to learn more! If you are unable to attend, or find that you are interested in more than one standard, please plan on watching the recording sessions which will be posted to the NECHE website.
- Standard Four, The Academic Program: Co-Chairs, Dr. Elizabeth Gordon and Dr. Becky Copper-Glenz
- Google Meet: https://meet.google.com/sbf-shba-pgy
- Standard Six, Teaching, Learning, and Scholarship: Co-Chairs, Dr. Eric Budd and Dr. Nancy Murray
- Google Meet: https://meet.google.com/byv-zwnw-evi
- Standard Seven, Institutional Resources, Co-Chairs, Dr. Robert Shapiro and Dr. Jackie Kremer
- Google Meet: https://meet.google.com/yds-vgpt-ehp
- Standard Nine, Integrity, Transparency, and Public Disclosure: Co-Chairs, Dr. Jannette McMenamy and Ms. Kristin Murphy
- Google Meet: https://meet.google.com/ski-cdye-sii
There will be another session for Standards 1-3, 5, and 8, at 3:30 p.m. Thursday, April 15.