Below is a list of dates of the FREE training and events hosted by the University Police Department to members of the community. We encourage all students and employees to participate in these events. If you are a member of any university department, group, or organization and would like to host a training for your group, you may do so by filling out this form.
To sign up for any of our Community Personal Safety courses below, please email Nicole Arcangeli at Narcangeli@fitchburgstate.edu.
Community CPR, AED, and First Aid
- Thursday, October 21, 2021 (Hammond G19 - 6:00 p.m.- 10:00 p.m.)
- Wednesday, November 10, 2021 (Hammond G19 - 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.)
- Thursday, December 2, 2021 (Hammond G19 - 6:00 p.m.- 10:00 p.m.)
Community Response to Active Shooter / Hostile Event (C.R.A.S.E.)
- Thursday, October 7, 2021 (Ellis White Lecture Hall - 6:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m.)
- Wednesday, November 3, 2021 (Ellis White Lecture Hall - 6:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m.)
Until Help Arrives
- Thursday, October 14, 2021 (Hammond G19 - 6:00 p.m.- 7:30 p.m.)
- Thursday, November 4, 2021 (Hammond G19 - 6:00 p.m.- 7:30 p.m.)
Rape Aggression Defense (R.A.D.)
This FREE class is for women only. Each session consists of four nights for a total of twelve hours.
Wednesday, October 6, 13, 20, and 27, 2021 (Recreation Center - 6:00 p.m.- 9:00 p.m.) *Pre-registration Required