Below is a list of dates of the FREE training and events hosted by the University Police Department to members of the community. We encourage all students and employees to participate in these events. If you are a member of any university department, group, or organization and would like to host a training for your group, you may do so by filling out this form.
To sign up for any of our Community Personal Safety courses below, please email Nicole Arcangeli at Narcangeli@fitchburgstate.edu.
RAPE AGGRESSION DEFENSE (R.A.D.)
This FREE class is for Women Only. Each session consists of four nights for a total of twelve hours.
- Due to COVID - 19, R.A.D. will not be scheduled. Please look for future classes. We look forward to resuming as soon as we can.
Community CPR, AED, and First Aid Training
We will continue to teach CPR and AED. The First Aid portion will be removed from the class due to COVID - 19 and will return to the curriculum once it is safe to do so.
- Thursday, September 24, 2020 (Hammond G19 - 7pm-9pm)
- Wednesday, October 21, 2020 (Hammond G19 - 7pm-9pm)
- Thursday, November 19, 2020 (Hammond G19 - 7pm-9pm) CANCELED
Civilian Response to Active Shooter / Hostile Event (C.R.A.S.E.)
- Thursday, October 15, 2020 (Virtual 7pm-9pm)
Until Help Arrives
- Wednesday, October 7, 2020 - Like CPR (Virtual - 7pm-8:30pm)