Blackboard Instructor Help - Documentation & Tutorials
The Blackboard Learning Management System was upgraded to version 9.1 during the summer 2011 break. For a list of some of the new features and changes available in this release visit our What's New page.
A comprehensive manual developed by Blackboard, Inc.
Blackboard 9.1 Instructor Manual
NOTE: Instructors can access the online manual within their Blackboard site by choosing Control Panel > Blackboard Help.
The following guides were developed by Blackboard, Inc. for use with Blackboard Learn version 9.1. To view the guides you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Getting Started with the Course Environment
- Getting Started with Course Content
- Getting Started with Assignments
- Getting Started with Building a Test
- Getting Started with the Grade Center
- Getting Started with Groups
- SafeAssign Instructor Guide
- Faculty Guide to Mobile Tests
The following video tutorials were developed by Blackboard, Inc. for use with Blackboard Learn version 9.1. To view the tutorials you will need the Adobe Flash Player.
- Making Your Course Available to Students
- Create Blogs
- Create Single Groups and Add Users
- Create Grade Center Column
- The Course Environment
- Add Content
- Make Tools Available on Course Menu
- Creating a Lesson Plan
- Finding Questions
- Creating Content Using a Blank Page
- Adding Mashup Content
- Adding Textbook Information to Your Course
There are a number of other video tutorials on various topics that can be found at the Blackboard On Demand Learning Center.