Directions & Important Links
I received my eBill now what?
We assume all students will be attending for the semester in which you are registered for.
- First login utilizing your web4 credentials*** to view your eBill web4.fitchburgstate.edu click Enter Secure Area- click Student - click View Charges and Make Payments - Click button to redirect you. Authorized users click here to login.
- Once logged in you can set up an eRefund Account.
- If you have a balance you must pay by the due date specified on the eBill statement.
- If you have a credit or your account your balance is covered in full. You do not need to take any action.
- MASSPIRG is a student-directed and student-funded non-profit that works on issues like student debt, public health, and climate change. For more information, visit: http://masspirgstudents.org/fitchburg
- If you wish to waive the MASSPIRG fee please click here.
- If you have been charged health insurance and need to waive it click here.
- If you do not plan to attend for the semester click here.
- If you wish to change your meal plan contact Housing and Residential Services at (978) 665-3219 or email email@example.com
- If you want to enroll in the Fitchburg State Payment Plan click here.
- If you wish to mail in your payment please put the student ID number on the memo line of the check and mail your payment to:
Fitchburg State University - Student Accounts, 160 Pearl Street, Fitchburg MA 01420
***LOGIN STEPS: Please enter your student Identification Number (ex. @ followed by 8 numbers, found on your OneCard) or SSN (ex. 000000000). If you are logging in for the first time, your PIN is originally set to your birthdate in mmddyy order. If your birth date is not in the Student Records System, then the pin is reset to the last six digits or your student ID number.
For assistance with your PIN please contact the IT Help desk at (978) 665-4500. When you login you will have to select a new pin to get to any additional pages.
When you are finished, please Exit and close your browser to protect your privacy.