Transfer Equivalencies

In order to assist you with the transfer process, provided below are lists of commonly transferred courses from Massachusetts community colleges

Courses must have a grade of 'C-' (1.7) or better and be non-developmental in order to be considered for transfer.

A maximum of 60 semester hours of transfer credit will be accepted for coursework taken at two-year institutions, college level examinations, the military and/or advanced placement courses. The maximum increases to 75 semester hours if from a four-year baccalaureate institution.

Official transfer credit evaluations are conducted by the Registrar's Office when a student is admitted to the university.