Building Economic Development
To gather, organize, coordinate, and maximize outreach to research institutes, centers, and think tanks via the REDI Website that pertains to smart and effective economic development across Massachusetts.
- Provide a comprehensive, well organized, "one stop" source for research and resources;
- Help to encourage and bolster sustainability for all institutes;
- Increase relations, cooperation, and networking among institutes, centers, and think tanks statewide;
- Enable students to perform internships on campus at Fitchburg State University and off-campus regionally.
- Identify any research on economic development and its challenges;
- Use research that critiques constructively;
- Provide analyses which offer solutions.
** We appreciate your patience as this page is under further construction, including Listserv capabilities and links to research and publications.