Make a Payment Online
To make a payment online. Follow these easy steps!
Go to Web4 (Pin number required)
- Enter Secure Area
- Log in using your ID# and password
- Click on Student Tab
- Click on View Charges & Make Payment
- Click View Charges - Pay Bill Button (this will redirect you to the eBill & payment site)
Or use this link eBill to login to make your payment directly. (same pin number and password login as web4)
- Click Payments
- Click on Make Payments
- Choose to pay by checking account, savings account or Credit Card
- Enter all required information
- Print confirmation page for your records
*Please note, if paying your bill online you may also need to submit a Health Insurance Waiver online. This is required once every academic year.
Health Insurance Waiver and enrollment
Contact Student Accounts
Anthony, Room 108
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday
8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Fitchburg State University
160 Pearl Street
Fitchburg, MA 01420-2697