Skip to main content

Requesting Housing Accommodations

New Students Requesting Housing Accommodations

Newly accepted students to Fitchburg State need to register with Disability Services in order to request a disability related accommodation for housing by May 1st. Please complete the form below (in addition to the Disability Registration Form) if you are requesting a new housing.

New Student Housing Accommodation Request (PDF)

Returning Students Requesting Continuing Housing Accommodations

Returning students will need to confirm their continued need for housing accommodations with Disability Services on a yearly basis, by March 4th. Please complete form below and schedule a meeting with Disability Services Director.

Returning Student Housing Accommodation Renewal Request (MS Word)

Housing Accommodation Appeal Policy (MS Word)