Central MA Readiness Center
Under the direction of a fifteen (15) member governing board representing each level of the education (birth through sixteen), state universities, community colleges, charter schools and educational collaboratives, the Central Massachusetts Readiness Center will create and maintain a vibrant network of professional development within the region and throughout the state.
These Regional Centers will:
- Provide and coordinate the delivery of high-quality professional development and instructional services to educators, and
- Convene stakeholders from the education continuum to collaboratively address key education priorities, leverage resources, build capacity, and support integration and coherence across the education continuum.
Our office is housed on the Fitchburg State University campus and has meeting centers at Fitchburg State, Worcester State and MESPA.
Central MA Readiness Center Staff
- Kim Davenport, Director, Consultant, Early Learning Challenge Grant
- Keyna Thomas, Administrative Assistant
- Fitchburg State University
- Worcester State University
- Massachusetts Elementary School Principals Association (MESPA)
- Dr. Ralph Hicks, Ashburnham-Westminster Superintendent of Schools
- Dr. Mary Ellen Brunelle, Auburn Superintendent of Schools
- Paula Giaquinto, Fitchburg Assistant Superintendent of Schools
- Sean M. Gilrein, Dudley-Charlton Superintendent of Schools
- Albert Ganem, Jr., Principal, City View School, Worcester Public Schools
- Joanne M. Gravell, Program Director, Family Services of Central Mass.
- Dr. Rosanne Morel, Chairperson of Early Childhood Education, MWCC
- Charlene Mara, Coordinator, Early Childhood Ed., Quinsigamond College
- Dr. Richard Murphy, Executive Director, FLLAC Educational Collaborative
- Joseph Connors, Director District and School Assistance Center
- Stephanie Davolos, Executive Director, North Central Charter School
- Nadya Aswad Higgins, Executive Director MESPA
- Dr. Annette Sullivan, Dean of Education, Fitchburg State University
- Dr. Elaine Tateronis, Dean of Education, Health Sciences and Natural Sciences Worcester State University
Communities We Serve
Ashburnham, Ashby, Athol, Auburn, Ayer, Barre, Berlin, Bolton, Boylston, Brookfield, Charlton, Clinton, Douglas, Dudley, Dunstable, East Brookfield, Fitchburg, Gardner, Grafton, Groton, Hardwick, Harvard, Holden, Hopedale, Hubbardston, Hudson, Lancaster, Leicester, Leominster, Littleton, Lunenburg, Marlborough, Maynard, Mendon, Millbury, New Braintree, North Brookfield, Northborough, Northbridge, Oakham, Oxford, Paxton, Pepperell, Petersham, Phillipston, Princeton, Royalston, Rutland, Shirley, Shrewsbury, Southborough, Southbridge, Spencer, Sterling, Stow, Sturbridge, Sutton, Templeton, Townsend, Upton, Uxbridge, Warren, Webster, West Boylston, West Brookfield, Westborough, Westminster, Winchendon, Worcester.
Links to Collaborating Organizations
- Fitchburg State University - Center for Excellence in Education
- Worcester State University
- Mount Wachusett Community College
- Quinsigamond Community College
- Anna Maria College
- Becker College
- MA Association of Elementary School Principals Association offers professional development opportunities
- FLLAC Collaborative
- Center for Child Care Careers, Family Services of Central Massachusetts
- Central Massachusetts STEM Network