Semester: Spring 2012
Monday and Wednesday 10:00a.m.-12:00p.m.
Room Number: McKay C176D
- SPED 2800: Strategies in Reading Instruction and Assessment of Reading
- SPED 3550: Reading in Special Education
- SPED 2880: Science and Social Studies for Students with and Without Disabilities
- Bachelors in Special Education and Elementary Education
- Masters in Young Children with Special Needs
- Doctorate of Education in Language Arts and Literacy
Creating Environments and Cultures Conducive to Learning for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders
Writing on a book for teachers and parents that focuses on working with children with autism spectrum disorders.
Exploring the Relationship Between Early Interventions and Reading Comprehension Skills in Children With Autism Spectrum Disorders
IRA-International Reading Association
CEC-Council for Exceptional Children
NCTM-National Council for Teaching Mathematics