Semester: Fall 2012
Tuesday 1:45 p.am.-2:45 p.m.
Wednesday 12:30 p.m.- 1:30 p.m.
Thursday 11:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m.
Room Number: McKay B134B
- Undergraduate Education:
- EDUC 1021 Orientation to Education: Learning to Learn
- EDUC 2710 Principles and Practices in Education
- EDUC 3500 Creative Arts in Education
- EDUC 2400 Fine Arts in Early Childhood Education
- EDUC 2750 Science in Education
- EDUC 3600 Social Studies in Education
- Graduate Education:
- EDUC 8140 Creative Teaching
- EDUC 8360 Advanced Social Studies in Education
- EDUC 9070 Creative Arts Curriculum Development and Application
- EDUC 9060 Creative Arts Research
- Doctor of Education, UMASS at Amherst
- Master of Education, UMASS at Amherst
- Bachelor of Science in Education, Bridgewater State College:
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude
Interdisciplinary Curriculum Development
Collaborating Higher Education Pre-Service Teachers with Public Schools for effective instruction and learning.
Chapter Counselor and Member of Kappa Delta Pi
Member of National Council of Social Studies
Invited Member of Pi Delta Kappa
Member NAEA, National Art Education Association
Member Youth Art Committee: (Active secretary maintaining computer database files consisting of 250 member directory)
Member of MAEA, Mass. Art Education Association
Member MSCA, Mass. State College Association
Member -Board of Directors: Brain-Based Teaching Network