Disability Studies Resources
- http://www.disabilitystudies.com - online disability studies magazine.
- http://www.disstudies.org - For nearly two decades, the Society for Disability Studies has worked to explore issues of disability and chronic illness from scholarly perspectives.
- http://thechp.syr.edu/Disability_Studies_2003_current.html - Listing of Academic Programs Updated March 2005.
- http://www.disabilitystudies.net - The Disability Studies Association is a network of academics, researchers and activists throughout the UK who share an interest in disability studies.
- http://www.dsq-sds.org - Disability Studies Quarterly ( DSQ ) is the journal of the Society for Disability Studies (SDS).
- http://www.disabilityresources.org/DIS-STUDIES.html - General websites for and about the study of disabilities are followed by listings of specific university based programs.
http://bancroft.berkeley.edu/collections/drilm - UC Berkeley's website on the Disability Rights and Independent Living Movement.