Accessible Web Design and Distance Education
- http://aprompt.ca - Accessibility Prompt Toolkit (A-Prompt) - Great accessible web-authoring tool
- http://www.htctu.net/publications/guidelines/distance_ed/disted.htm - Access Guidelines for Students with Disabilities
- http://www.w3.org/WAI - Web Accessibility Homepage
- http://www.cast.org - Center for Applied Special Technology (CAST) - Web authoring software, educational software, reading comprehension programs, talking and large-print word processors.
- http://www.detc.org - Distance Education and Training Council
- http://people.rit.edu/easi - Equal Access to Software & Information
- http://www.accredited-online-college-degrees.com/teaching.htm - This website discusses accessibility standards in online teaching.
- http://www.accreditedonlinecolleges.org/resource/accredited-online-colleges-and-disability-education/ --- is a general information website with many resources useful to all people looking to further their education.