You are a transfer applicant if.....
- You have a high school diploma or GED and
- You have enrolled in any regionally accredited college or university after high school, even if it's just for one course
Connect with Admissions
Whether you are just starting the admissions process or you are ready to apply, know that we are here for you every step of the way. Connect with your admissions counselor.
- January 1st- Priority Deadline (Nursing, Film/Video Production and Photography)
- February 1st- Priority Deadline for Merit Scholarships & Honors Program
- April 15th- Priority Deadline (All other majors) Applications will be accepted and reviewed after this deadline.
- March 15th- International Student Completed Application Deadline (for those seeking on campus housing)
- July 1st-Transfer Housing Deposit Deadline
- July 15th- International Student Completed Application Deadline (for those not seeking on campus housing)
- November 1st- Priority Deadline (for all majors)
- December 1st-International Student Completed Application Deadline
- Completed Application
- Application Fee
- Application Essay
- Official High School Transcript *
- Official SAT and/or ACT Scores*
- Official College Transcript (all colleges attended)
- Letters of Recommendation (Optional)
- Resume (Optional)
* If you have completed a college degree at the time of application, you do not need to submit an official high school transcript. If at the time of application you will have graduated from high school 3 or more years ago, you do not need to submit SAT/ACT scores.
A maximum of 60 semester hours of transfer credit will be accepted for coursework taken at two-year institutions, college level examinations (CLEP), the military and/or advanced placement courses. The maximum increases to 75 semester hours if from a four-year baccalaureate institution. Official transfer credit evaluations are conducted by the Registrar's Office after a student is admitted to the university.
The Massachusetts Department of Higher Education has established this program to facilitate the admission and transfer credit approval processes for students transferring between Massachusetts' public two- and four-year colleges and universities.
MassTransfer guarantees admission transfer of credit and a potential tuition discount in approved/linked programs with a specified GPA after completion of an associate's degree. Interested students must apply while in attendance at their current community college or state university.
Please contact your college Transfer Office for more information and for the MassTransfer application.
Due to the competitive nature of some of our majors, higher admissions standards may be applied and space cannot be guaranteed in certain programs, such as Film/Video Production, Photography, and Nursing.
Costs and Financial Aid
For a comprehensive list of tuition and fees per academic year please visit our costs and financial aid page. You will also find scholarship information as well. Our New England Regional Tuition Student Program (NERP) offers a discount on our tuition and fees for students who reside in specific New England states and who are studying specific majors.
We have a variety of housing including traditional, suite and apartment style housing available. We encourage you to visit campus so that you are able to see our resident halls for yourself. Please note that we guarantee housing to all students who deposit by July 1st.
Have not applied yet?
We are still accepting applications for the fall semester. We strongly encourage you to complete your application in time to meet transfer student housing deposit which is July 1st!