Apply to Fitchburg State
Your goals are our goals. Whether you are applying to Fitchburg State University for your undergraduate degree or graduate degree, we know the search for the right college is often filled with lots of questions. That’s why every prospective student has an admissions counselor to help you along the way. Feel free to email or call your counselor and they’ll answer any question you have about Fitchburg State and guide you through the admissions process. We’re here to help you.
Take the first step towards your future at Fitchburg State by submitting your application for admission and we’ll work together to help you achieve your goals.
- Apply Online (Undergraduate)
- Download and print the Undergraduate Application (PDF)
- Undergraduate Reactivation Form (PDF) (use if you have applied within the past 2 years)
- Apply Online (Graduate)
- Download and print the Graduate Application (PDF)
- Graduate admissions requirements
- Download and print the International Application Supplement (PDF)
(required for Undergraduate and Graduate applicants)
Paper applications and supporting documents should be sent to:
Admissions Office, Fitchburg State University, 160 Pearl St., Fitchburg MA 01420
Non-Discrimination Policy: The University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sex, national origin or ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Follow the blogs of our current students to learn more about life at Fitchburg State!
Anthony, Room 102
8 am – 6:30 pm
8 am – 5 pm
160 Pearl Street
Fitchburg MA 01420