Apply to Fitchburg State
Take the first step towards your future at Fitchburg State by submitting your application for admission. If at any time, you have questions or need any help with the application process, please don’t hesitate to contact your admissions counselor.
If you are a local high school student interested in applying for our Dual Enrollment program, please complete the application.
- Apply Online (Undergraduate)
- Freshman Application Checklist (PDF)
- Transfer Application Checklist (PDF)
- Download and print the Undergraduate Application (PDF)
- Undergraduate Reactivation Form (PDF) (Use this form if you have applied within the past two years. If it has been more than two years since your original application, you must submit a new Freshman or Transfer Application.)
- Download and print the International Application Supplement (PDF) (required for Undergraduate and Graduate applicants)
- International Admissions Requirements
- Apply Online (Graduate)
- Download and print the Graduate Application (PDF)
- Graduate admissions requirements
- Graduate Testing FAQ’s
Paper applications and supporting documents should be sent to:
Fitchburg State University
160 Pearl St. Fitchburg MA 01420
Non-Discrimination Policy: The university does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sex, national origin or ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.