Where Would You Like To Go?
Please click here to complete a study abroad inquiry form,
The Study Abroad Scholarship application deadline has passed.
There are many other scholarship opportunities for study abroad, and they can be found through the links below:
- Fitchburg State University Center for Italian Culture Scholarship
- Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship Program
- Boren Awards for International Study
We have many affordable study abroad options, these programs are led by Fitchburg State University Faculty...
If you would like to apply to any of these programs, an application can be downloaded here.
- Spring Break 2016, Paris
- Spring Break 2016, Spain
- Spring Break 2016, England
- Spring Break 2016, Japan
- Spring Break 2016, Istanbul
- Summer 1, 2016, Verona, Italy
- Summer 1, 2016, Orvieto, Italy
- Summer 1, 2016, Ireland
- Summer 2 2016, Namibia
- Summer 1, 2016, Aix-en-Provence, France
...We have exchange programs with foreign univerisities...
If you would like to apply to any of these universities, an application can be downloaded here.
**Do keep in mind that these prices are subject to change according to currency conversion rate fluctuations.**
- Click here for a budget sheet for a semester at Rhine-Waal University.
- Click here to access the courses taught in English at Rhine-Waal University.
- Click here for a website about costs of living in Kleve.
...Direct enroll agreement with...
If you would like to apply to this university, an application can be downloaded here.
...and we work with providers to offer opportunities to study abroad in countries where we don't have formal agreements...
- Click here to access the providers page.
Click here for information on New England Study Abroad Returnee Conference. This is a great opportunity to network with other students and professionals in the field of study abroad!