Business Certificate (Online)
The certificate in Business allows students with or without a college degree to learn the fundamentals of business administration. The credit earned for the certificate can be applied to an undergraduate degree in Business or can serve as prerequisites for a Master's of Business Administration or Management Science program.
Requirements & Curriculum
- At least three of the six courses must be completed at Fitchburg State University, including the last two courses.
- Students must maintain a cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.0 or better
Business administration careers are found in many different sectors including education, government, private business and retail.
“Fitchburg State University's Online Certificate in Business program allows flexibility with disciplined commitment and time management. The skills I have gained can be put into practice immediately, whether at the office, at home or in the community. I strongly recommend it as a way of gaining new skills or solidifying current ones.”– Anna Farnsworth
Attain this certificate completely online. Face-to-face courses are also offered in the evenings.
- IACBE - CHEA recognized
- Flexibility of both online and face-to-face classes
- Get a head start on a BS in Business Administration
Still have questions? We're here to help!
We know you're busy, so we've given you a few different options to conveniently get the answers you need. You can…
- Contact us at email@example.com or call 978-665-3144
- Make an appointment to speak to an advisor
- Attend an Information Session