Bachelor of Science - RN to BS in Nursing (Online)
Ranked among the 2014 Best Online Bachelor's Programs by U.S. News & World Report
The Online RN to BS in Nursing Program is designed to prepare professional nurses capable of meeting societal healthcare needs in a variety of settings. Legal, ethical and professional standards guide the students in the art and science of nursing. The graduate is prepared to respect diversity and social responsibility as well as to possess a commitment to excellence in the practice of holistic nursing.
Once the Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree is completed, graduates are eligible to apply to graduate programs in nursing, apply for management positions in nursing, and after two years experience become a preceptor for nursing students.
Still have questions? We're here to help!
We know you're busy, so we've given you a few different options to conveniently get the answers you need. You can…
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-665-3144
- Make an appointment to speak to an advisor
- Attend an Information Session
at a Glance
Admissions Requirements (PDF)
This program is offered completely online.
Clinical Nursing Instructor
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing at Fitchburg State University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu/ccne-accreditation).
- Ranked among the 2014 Best Online Bachelor's Programs by U.S. News & World Report
- Program may be completed on a part-time or full-time basis.
- Clinical placements are arranged in collaboration with students and can take place in student's location.
Anthony, Room 112
Mon-Thur 8-6 pm
Fri 8-5 pm