Fitchburg State University's Office of Graduate and Continuing Education offers more than 45 graduate and undergraduate degree and certificate programs. Take advantage of our Information Session to visit the campus and take the initial steps to attaining your educational goals.
Graduate and Continuing Education Information Session
Date: April 10, 2017
Where: Hammond Hall, Fitchburg State University
Time: 5 - 6:30 p.m.
Drop in anytime between 5 and 6:30 to speak with program advisors for programs not listed in the break-out sessions listed below.
Break-out sessions facilitated by the program chairs will begin promptly at 5:30 p.m. for the following programs:
- LPN to BS in Nursing Bridge program
- Online RN to BSN
- Master of Science in Nursing (Forensic)
- M.Ed. Special Education (Dyslexia Specialist, Moderate, Severe, Guided Studies, Reading Specialist and BCBA graduate certificate) - online/hybrid delivery
- Education (Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School)
- Educational Leadership and Management
- BS Early Childhood Education (Birth - 8 Concentration)
- Master of Business Administration (online)
APPLICATION FEE WAIVER – If you attend the information session and haven’t yet applied for admission to Fitchburg State, we’ll waive the admissions application fee for your Summer or Fall 2017 application. Applications must be received by May 10.
Looking for information sooner?
Call or email us to schedule an appointment with our GCE Advisor, Marylyn Gainan
(This information session is not intended for students interested in attending the traditional day program.)
Anthony, Room 112
Monday - Thursday, 8 am to 6 pm
Friday, 8 am to 5 pm