Master of Business Administration in Management (Online)
No matter where you live or what your schedule, you can earn a widely recognized and respected MBA online — in just 17 months. The Fitchburg State University Online MBA in Management is a 10-course, 30-credit program. Courses are seven weeks long, taken consecutively, one course at a time, with breaks between courses.
- Classes offered in a cohort learning format - small groups provide maximum interaction with both peers and faculty
- Classes designed and taught by full-time faculty and working professionals
- Asynchronous program - you don't have to be at your computer at any particular time of the day or week, just maintain regular course participation
- 24/7 tech support and online help desk
- web-base Blackboard technology - check out our demo online course
You’ll acquire the knowledge and analytical skills you need to become an ethical decision maker who is socially responsible, sensitive to cultural diversity, and aware of broadening world markets. Upon completing the program, you will be prepared to lead creatively and effectively within any organization.
And when you complete the program, you are invited to participate in the graduation ceremony at Fitchburg State University so you can receive your degree with the rest of your class.
Fitchburg State University has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), which has been recognized by the Council of Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
Requirements and Curriculum
Program at a Glance
Completed applications are reviewed on a rolling admission basis. Admissions requirements are as follows:
- Official transcript of a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- An overall undergraduate GPA of not less than 2.8
- Three letters of recommendation
- Professional resume
- Official transcripts of graduate level course work from a regionally accredited institution (if applicable)
- Graduate application and fee
This program is offered completely online.
While you can complete the program in as few as 17 months, you have 6 years to complete the program.
- Project management
- Info systems management
- Public management
Still have questions? We're here to help!
We know you're busy, so we've given you a few different options to conveniently get the answers you need. You can…
- Contact us at email@example.com or call 978-665-3144
- Make an appointment to speak to an advisor
- Attend an Information Session
- Check out our blog