Master of Business Administration in Accounting
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program is designed to provide students with the skills and knowledge necessary to become leaders in business and in administration. It seeks to develop decision makers with strong analytical skills who are socially responsible, sensitive to cultural diversity and aware of the broadening world market. The Online MBA program currently offers the Management and Human Resources Management concentrations as fully online programs.
Requirements and Curriculum
Program at a Glance
Completed applications are reviewed on a rolling admission basis. Admissions requirements are as follows:
- Official transcript of a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- An overall undergraduate GPA of not less than 2.8
- Three letters of recommendation
- Professional resume
- Official transcripts of graduate level course work from a regionally accredited institution (if applicable)
- Graduate application and fee
Online and on-campus courses offered in the evenings with some day courses during the summer.
While you can complete the program in as few as 2 years, you have 6 years to complete the program.
- Internal or External Auditing
- Government Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant
- Management Accountant
- Budget Analyst
Still have questions? We're here to help!
We know you're busy, so we've given you a few different options to conveniently get the answers you need. You can…
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-665-3144
- Make an appointment to speak to an advisor
- Attend an Information Session
Looking for an accelerated program? The Online MBA program currently offers the Management and Human Resources Management concentrations in an accelerated format. Earn your MBA online in just 17 months!
Back to GCE >>